Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry Cream Cheese Cake
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup candied cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.4g|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|