Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry Cobbler Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|