Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry Clafoutis (Clafouti) Recipe
- Butter, for coating the pan
- 12 ounces fresh sweet cherries, stemmed and pitted (about 2 cups)
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup whole milk, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?