Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound firm fresh cherries, washed and stems removed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup creme fraiche
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 vanilla bean, cut in half, seeds scraped out and reserved
- ½ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- Confectioners sugar, for dusting
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 270kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 131mg (44%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|