Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 partially baked 9-inch (24-cm) tart shell made from Sweet Tart Dough
- 3 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons (75 grams) sugar
- 1 cup (240 grams) creme fraiche , homemade or store-bought, or heavy cream
- Pulp of ½ moist. plump vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 11 ounces (330 grams) frozen griottes or sour cherries, defrosted and patted dry, or sour or sweet fresh cherries, pitted or not (see headnote)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 123kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 106mg (35%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|