Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds pitted fresh sweet cherries
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 8 egg whites
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (7 inch) vanilla bean, split lengthwise and crushed
- 3 tablespoons kirsch (cherry brandy)
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar for dusting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|