Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 9 tablespoons (1 stick plus 1 tablespoon) unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup all purpose flour, sifted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound Bing or Queen Anne cherries, stemmed and pitted
- 2 cups heavy cream, lightly whipped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 664kcal (33%)|
|Total Fat 49g (76%)|
|Saturated Fat 30g (150%)|
|Cholesterol 260mg (87%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|