Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry Chipotle Chili
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (preferably kosher)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups pitted black cherries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 canned chipotle chiles, diced, plus sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans (such as cannellini or navy), rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt (optional)
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?