Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry Chili Chicken with Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 can (16½ ounces) pitted black cherries, undrained
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 chickens (3 to 4 pounds), each cut into 8 pieces, rinsed and patted dry
- Garlic powder to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Kosher (coarse) salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 to 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup dry sherry or white wine
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) chili sauce, such as Heinz
- 1/3 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 723kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 35g (54%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 155mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|