Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (4 pound) whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for dusting
- 1 (15 ounce) can pitted dark cherries packed in water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 orange - with peel, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 61.6g|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 85.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|