Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry-Lime Cobbler with Vanilla Créme Fraîche Biscuits
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 cups whole pitted fresh Bing cherries or other dark sweet cherries (about 2 3/4 pounds whole unpitted cherries)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 1 3/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla paste or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon (about) milk
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?