Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry-Cornmeal Upside-Down Cake
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 1/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups whole pitted fresh Bing cherries or other dark sweet cherries (about 21 ounces whole unpitted cherries)
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal (preferably stone-ground medium grind)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?