Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry-Almond Shortbread Cookies
- 24 dried tart cherries (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup crème de cassis (black-currant liqueur)
- 1/2 cup raw almonds with skins, divided
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?