Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds fresh cherries, rinsed, stemmed, and pitted
- 1 tablespoon kirsch (cherry eau-de-vie)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- The Almond Cream:
- 1 cup finely ground almonds
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Several drops of kirsch (optional)
- Several drops of almond extract
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting the gratin
- 10 1/2-inch round porcelain baking dish
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?