Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherries Jubilee Crêpes
- Eight 6- or 7-inch dessert crêpes, flavored with brandy or kirsch if desired
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup ruby Port
- 12 ounces (½ cups); Bing cherries, pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brandy or Cognac
- Vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 216kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|