Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (2.5 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet vermouth
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|