Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds halibut steak, 1 1/2-inch thickness
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 pinch dried dill weed
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24g|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|