Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chef John’s Twice-Baked Potatoes
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31g|
|Saturated Fat 17.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|