Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chef John's Pumpkin Bread
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup warm water (100 to 110 degrees F/40 to 45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon warm water (100 to 110 degrees F/40 to 45 degrees C)
- 1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 teaspoons cornmeal, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|