Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chef John's Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup green onions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach , thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.9g|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|