Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chef John’s Crab Cakes
- 8 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, well drained
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|