Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chef John's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.9g|
|Saturated Fat 17.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|