Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chef John’s Beans and Greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini (white) beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 anchovy filet
- 1 head escarole, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|