Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chef John's Baked Eggs
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 slices toast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|