Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Turkey with Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package rigatoni pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup turkey stock
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound cooked turkey breast, cubed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|