Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Turkey Quesadillas with Spinach and Mushrooms
- Small pat of butter
- About 5 cremini mushrooms sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- About 1/2 cup cooked chopped spinach squeezed dry
- Light olive oil or vegetable oil
- 8 small (about 4-5") corn tortillas
- About 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack pepper jack, cheddar or other mild cheese
- About 1/2 cup shredded turkey
- Guacamole for serving
- Salsa for serving
- Crema sour cream, or yogurt, for serving
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?