Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- 1/2 cup uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.8g|
|Saturated Fat 12g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|