Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Sweet and Savory Spuds
- 6 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 2/3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|