Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Stuffed Shells
- 1 (16 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|