Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Southwest Chicken Skillet
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken
- 1 (18 ounce) can Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy three cheese cooking sauce
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Old El Paso® diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 cup shredded taco-flavored cheese
- Garnishes, If Desired:
- Diced red bell pepper (optional)
- Sliced ripe olives (optional)
- Coarsely broken tortilla chips (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.6g|
|Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|