Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Salmon Pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped sweet onions
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- 2 (6 ounce) cans salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|