Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Potato and Corn Chowder
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 (2.5 ounce) package country style gravy mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style processed cheese food
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|