Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Potato and Cauliflower Chowder
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups peeled and diced all-purpose potatoes
- 2½ cups small cauliflower florets
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper taste
- 2 tablespoons unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 cups half and half or whole milk
- ¾ pound Jarlsberg cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme or parsley leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 551kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 39g (61%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (116%)|
|Cholesterol 122mg (41%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|