Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Potato Cakes
- 1 1/2 cups grated raw potatoes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|