Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Pork Chop Casserole
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.8g|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|