Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Polenta Lasagne with Mushrooms and Seitan
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 pound Italian Fontina, coarsely grated (about 1 cup)
- 3 ounces Gruyre, coarsely grated (about 1 cup), divided
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces seitan (patted dry and thinly sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 (16-to 18-ounce) logs ready-made plain polenta
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?