Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 4 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.6g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|