Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Italian Pull Apart Bread
- 2 (7.5 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 6 string cheese sticks, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|