Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Italian Bread Wedges
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|