Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Hash Browns
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces shredded Colby cheese
- 5 1/3 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons crushed corn flakes cereal (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 75.7g|
|Saturated Fat 42.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|