Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Ham and Asparagus Bake
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|