Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Ham Potato Bake
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package pre-cooked ham steak, diced
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25g|
|Saturated Fat 13.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|