Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 ripe Hass avocados
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/8 cup chopped chives
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeo
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- InstructionsCut the avocados in half lengthwise. Remove the pit from the avocado and discard. Remove the avocado from the skin and place the avocado flesh into a bowl.
Directions:View on What's Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?