Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Flounder Florentine
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 (5 ounce) flounder fillets
- 8 ounces spinach fettuccine
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup shredded Gruyere cheese, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|