Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Corn Chowder
- 6 bacon slices, finely chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 large carrots, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3 celery ribs, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3/4 pound Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3/4 pound sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from about 4 ears) or 1 1/2 pounds (24 ounces) frozen corn kernels (not thawed)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces extra-sharp Cheddar, coarsely grated (3 cups)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil or parsley
- Finely chopped fresh chives or scallions (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?