Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Confetti Rice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|