Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Chili Mac
- 1 pound Bob Evans® Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Green onions (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.8g|
|Saturated Fat 18.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|