Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Chili Dip I
- 1/2 pound finely chopped pork
- 16 ounces processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.4g|
|Saturated Fat 17.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|