Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Chicken and Yellow Rice
- 1 (8 ounce) box GOYA® Yellow Rice
- 2 medium tomatoes, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4-inch pieces
- GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper, to taste
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?