Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cheesy Chicken and Noodles
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 2 cups frozen vegetables (such as peas, carrots, sweet red pepper strips and/or pea pods)
- 16 ounces Classico® Light Creamy Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cooked chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine, dry sherry, chicken broth, or milk
- Milk (optional)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|